Programming — Monday-Friday — 6am – 7pm
For over 10 years, David James and Patrick Kinahan have been entertaining dedicated listeners during their morning commutes. Funny, smart, topical and always driven by sports, DJ and PK aren’t afraid to make you blush while still keeping you informed about everything happening in the sporting world.
Jake Scott and Tony Parks make the first half of your workday fly by with their unmatched mix of sports and pop culture. Jake and Tony discuss the very topics that you’re talking about at the water cooler, and when breaking sports news happens, you will be sure to hear it first with Jake and Tony.
Every day from 12-3, Hans & Scotty G tackle the biggest topics of the day, featuring a stellar list of guest hosts that include Matt Harping, David Locke, Craig Bolerjack, Riley Jensen, and others. From the Utes and Cougars to the Utah Jazz, Hans & Scotty get you inside the huddle with access and opinions you won’t get anywhere else.
During your drive home, The Big Show discusses everything you need to know about your favorite teams. Whether it’s welcoming big name sports guests, debating the latest trends, or sharing celebrity crushes, nothing is off limits during The Big Show.
Qualitative Aspects of Sports Talk Radio Audiences via Talkers.com
- Sports talk audiences are tremendously emotional, engaged and connected to their stations and hosts.
- Sports talk listeners are culturally and ethnically diverse — a rare and valuable quality that sets it apart from other formats.
- Sports talk listeners are economically diverse.
- 66% of the sports talk audience over 18 has attended, are attending or have graduated from an institute of higher learning.
- Sports radio is a participatory format that encourages listeners involvement, allowing them to form opinions and motivates them to stay tuned in.
- Sports radio listeners are active and responsive. Listeners tend to respond to messages and are active parts of the conversation.
- Sports radio listeners stay tuned in for longer and have high commercial recall.
- Listeners are remarkably loyal and information hungry. They love their favorite teams and players.